Last weekend we had the pleasure to celebrate the 25th anniversary of a Dutch company in Barcelona.
The managers wanted to treat their staff and partners with a team building trip to Barcelona. They booked their plane tickets and hotel, but were happy to outsource the activities on site.
For Mucho Gusto Tours it was a great honor to be a part of the anniversary weekend.
What have we done for this team building in Barcelona?
In advance :
- Screening the hotel in Barcelona (and approve!)
- Based on the input of the client, we have come up with a planning together for the weekend in Barcelona.
- Brunch and dinner reservation.
- Reservation Camp Nou tickets
During their stay :
- We met with the team during the brunch.
- We have organised 3 activities :
- e-bike tour in Barcelona with both the highlights and a picnic in Park Guell. The e-bike route was custom made and lasted 6 hours. We started from the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona and were able to show a big piece of Barcelona. After a few hours of cycling, there was a delicious picnic at Park Guell. What more can you wish for in February? A blue sky, fresh air and a calm spot…. After we resumed the journey.
- Guided tour in the Old Town
- Tapas tour in Gracia
We really enjoyed organising and preparing the activities for this business trip to Barcelona. And most important, the client was also satisfied. We can´t wait to organise the next team building in our beautiful city!
Discovering Barcelona with Mucho Gusto tours
We discovered Barcelona in a great way. We loved the guided walking tour & E-Bike tour with Mucho Gusto tours. Thank you Esther and Remco for the personal guidance. It was great👍🏻